Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Snowmobiling Trip to West Yellowstone

Winter can be BEAUTIFUL! It was 4 below this morning. Burrrr!
Should've seen it-it was snowing glitter! Really spectacular! I didn't want to leave.

Cam & Cole


All of us at Firehole Falls, last time we were here in the winter, Cole was 3 yrs. old!



Going to see...




It's much better to see Yellowstone Park in the winter, including Old Faithful. We got to see alot of wildlife. Bald Eagles, Coyote, a herd of Elk, Trumpeter Swans and of course, my favorite, the Bison. INCREDIBLE!





Aw, aren't they cute in their little snowmobile suits?







2 comments:

Allyson said...

I love your pictures! I know what you mean about the glitter snow. It looks like the snow is coated with diamonds! I'm glad you had a fun time. I think all of our boys look so nice with their new haircuts! It was fun chatting with you yesterday.

Susie said...

I love the beautiful scenery in Yellowstone at winter time. Looks like you all had way too much fun. What fun memories you made!