Thursday, February 19, 2009

How "Mr. Chuckles" Got Himself Out of the Doghouse

On Valentines Day, Mr. Chuckles got himself out of the doghouse. (See Ha, ha, Very Funny post below.) Friday night he came home with a dozen of the most exquisite pink roses, a tiny hot pink bag from Victoria's Secret with some "un-mentionables" that I won't mention, and a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries. The bases were covered! I am a very lucky (not stupid) woman. How could I not forgive him? I wish that I could say it was due to my short memory that he had been forgiven, but, I'm not inclined to forget that last little practical joke, quite yet. Granted, I didn't get these things to make up for what he did, but the chocolate does go a long way to help me forgive and in time, forget. Chocolate can cure anything in my book!!

Todd, I love you! You make life so much fun. Exasperating at times, but fun! XOXOXO

4 comments:

Jackie said...

AWESOME! Glad he made it up to you. :-)

Susie said...

Glad Todd got out of the dog house, and sounds like he spoiled you for Valentine's Day.

Allyson said...

That Todd sure is a joker!!! I'd not have been too pleased either. Good for you for not thinking, "Oh, he's given me all this stuff just to make sure he gets some action tonight!" That's what I'd have thought. I need to change my way of thinking.

Emily said...

INCREDIBLE! And I totally think you should mention the "un-mentionables" (I want details!).